Personal information includes:
- certain information collected on registration (see below);
- certain information collected on submission; and
- optional information that you provide to us voluntarily (see below);
- information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person;
- permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically;
- non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us; and
- information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including any blog, chat room, community, classifieds, or discussion board (because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute personal information subject to protection under this policy).
- You must accept all the terms of this policy when you order any of our goods or order, register for, or use any of our services. If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not order any of our goods or order, register for, or use any of our services.
- You may not access our website or order our goods or services if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts.
- By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms.
- You may only send us the information of another data subject where you have their permission to do so.
- Once you register on our website, you will no longer be anonymous to us. You will provide us with certain personal information when you register on our website.This personal information will include:
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your company name, company registration number, and VAT number;
- your postal address or street address; and
- your username and password.
- your social media login details eg. If required to login using facebook
- your IP address
- your location (if required by the website)
- We will use this personal information to fulfil your account, provide additional services and information to you as we reasonably think appropriate, and for any other purposes set out in this policy.
- We collect certain information on registration, when you register on our website. When you order any goods or services from us, you will be asked to provide us with additional information on a voluntary basis (goods information or services information).
- We may use or process any goods information, services information, or optional information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us. Processing includes gathering your personal information, disclosing it, and combining it with other personal information. We generally collect and process your personal information for various purposes, including:
- goods purposes – such as collecting orders for, supplying, and supporting our goods;
- services purposes – such as collecting orders for and providing our services;
- marketing purposes – such as pursuing lawful related marketing activities;
- business purposes – such as internal audit, accounting, business planning, and joint ventures, disposals of business, or other proposed and actual transactions; and
- legal purposes – such as handling claims, complying with regulations, or pursuing good governance.
- We may use your usage information for the purposes described above and to:
- remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website;
- monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
- We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices.
Should you have any further queries, please feel free to email us via email address.